ASGC is delighted to announce that we have received nine awards at the MEED Awards 2020 event last night, making history for winning the largest ever number of awards. Three of our projects were recognised at GCC and UAE national level:
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Library was awarded Education Project of the Year
- Mediclinic Parkview Hospital was awarded Healthcare Project of the Year
- Dubai International Airport Improvement Works was awarded Transport Project of the Year
In addition, we received three additional awards at UAE national level:
- Dubai Mall Boulevard Expansion was awarded Commercial Property of the Year
- Coca-Cola Arena was awarded Tourism and Leisure Project of the Year
- winner of the Innovations in Construction award
Projects were judged based on a range of criteria including innovation, sustainability, social impact, design, construction, engineering, and health & safety, with praise being received for excellent execution.
ASGC is proud to have achieved this recognition and appreciation for our contribution to development in the region with the collective efforts of our entire workforce, consultants, sub-contractors, and clients.